Newborn Poppy

Newborn Poppy

Sunday, August 17, 2008

What a week

It is easier to just number the things that have happened in the past 7 - 14 days.
1. We saw an MBTA sitting at a red light suddenly decide to just drive through the light
2. Keyspan/National Grid (whatever they are called now) charged us $900 for a month of gas
and are trying to say the bill is accurate. Oh and now their website is down.
3. We had to call the police because 3 kids were firing air pistols at the house
4. My landlady really hates me - and I am blaming #2 for that one
5. Work is out of control
6. I saw a homeless dude laying on the sidewalk outside of Borders with his willy out peeing.
7. We had another power outage with no explaination from NSTAR
8. I am very tired and have to have surgery in the morning

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now if the homeless guy was writing a novel with his willie as the pen hilst lying outside Borders then I would have been REALLY impressed!!