Newborn Poppy

Newborn Poppy

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Email to the amazing Cheryl

Hi Cheryl
So I was getting myself all ready for the hysteroscopy but now I find I am 2 days late as of today. It has been a really stressful week so I don't know if that is contributing. I will be honest OB was not my fave subject when I did it 20 years in nursing school so I didn't pay attention......
After being so frustrated for so many months I am now just baffled - I am thinking stress, I really am pregnant or I am turning into pseudocyesis chick, ether that or menopause.......
My LMP was 6/11/2008. I started getting really nauseous Sunday, it's almost like a motion sickness. I wake up feeling sick and have to lay still for at least 30 minutes before I get up, drink water but can't eat for at least an hour and I am a total breakfast freak. I did a pregnancy test yesterday - it was negative. It was not first thing, and I think I was a little dry so it wasn't that great a sample. Today I am still nauseous - had a favourite for dinner and it didn't taste right (nor did my favourite pizza on Sunday) and have this right lower quadrant pain that is intermittent but really sharp when I get it. I have had no spotting, no PMS type symptoms and I am usually very moody and weepy.
I still have to get my Hep B repeated tomorrow so should I add a HCG just in case?
Sorry if I sound neurotic but I am (after wanting this for so long) a little freaked out and I don't know what to do.....
Can you call me in my office tomorrow?
Thanks and I am so sorry to be a pest
Jo

No comments: