Newborn Poppy

Newborn Poppy

Thursday, April 9, 2009

New York New York

The following took place in February 19th - 21st
This was my first trip to NYC - we went down to see Lynn off on her year long MSF adventure in India. I was quite intrigued by the city - and even walking around on my own I didn't feel threatened at all - nothing like Philly. We stayed at the New Yorker - got a sweet heart deal on the room even though it was Fashion Week - bless this crappy economy!
I saw the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Broadway, Times Square, Central Park, 30 Rock - took lots of pictures....We had pizza at Lombardi's the first pizzeria in NYC - it was so fab....
And we got spend time with Lynn who we will both miss like crazy, but we are so incredibly proud of her for doing this amazing thing.

No comments: